E-tailers_Campaign_EarlyRecent research by Click Connect and the Retail Consortium has indicated a change to the purchasing habits of online buyers in that online purchasing is developing at a fast rate.

In the last 3 years, shoppers have increasingly been prepared to buy on their first online visit to a store, with 59.5% in 2014 and 62.1% now. This 2.6% rise is showing increased confidence in the process of online spend, or more likely, more confidence in the retailer themselves.
More surprisingly, the conversion rate of re-targeted browsers has seen a 10.7% rise to 79% within the same period, making the benefits of the re-targeting process far more significant, almost 4 out of every 5!
The findings are underlined by a recent AdRoll poll that declared that re-targeting is performing as well, if not better than any other marketing variety.

To reap the benefits, e-tailers must start their seasonal activity much earlier to convert the 62.1% early enough to create significant re-targeting lists from the remaining 37.9% in time to convert the majority of the remaining potential purchasers.

Follow us at our social media accounts below:
Secured By miniOrange